BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

BODY SWAP a 2004 M13A onto a 1999 G13BB chassis

More
21 Jan 2022 14:56 #241362 by Dirtbird
The second eldest doesn't want to be left out, this is his refurb job. 

Fair Play Denis 

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
21 Jan 2022 17:07 #241366 by Riccy
Some top class tinkering going on there to get all that done. Good work! B)

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirtbird

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
21 Jan 2022 18:57 - 21 Jan 2022 18:57 #241371 by Lambert
I'm going to make an out there suggestion. Paint it like a tractor, ie just apply the paint without masking anything but the glass. All one uniform colour.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
Last edit: 21 Jan 2022 18:57 by Lambert.

More
23 Jan 2022 20:31 #241436 by Dirtbird

I'm going to make an out there suggestion. Paint it like a tractor, ie just apply the paint without masking anything but the glass. All one uniform colour.
Might go with raptor bed liner 

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.

More
11 Apr 2022 11:23 - 11 Apr 2022 11:27 #242850 by Dirtbird
Been a while lads . Jimny running fine but getting ERG fault , cleaned the valve reset the error code and it comes on every week or two. Living with it. Now getting a lot of work out of the Jimny but wanted to increase my tool carrying capacity with out removing the back seats as the kids truck around with me from time to time. So I installed my old shelf but raised it up to provide an upper and lower shelf thus keeping my back seats.
Probably done before but really find it a useful mod. So my old shelf rests on the back seats folded down and I places two bits of timber about 150mm tall at the back to level it off and Ive got a great storage space under and over the shelf

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Apr 2022 11:27 by Dirtbird.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 Apr 2022 13:26 #242854 by Lambert
Looking good.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirtbird

More
19 Jan 2023 00:47 #247009 by Sharik

Been a while lads .

Hey! I see you done similar job I want to do. Body on my Jimny 1999 is havily rusted and I can get quite nice body from 2008. They are compatibile? How about interior parts? Much thanks!

Jimny 1999 manual

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds