BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

rocklobster

• adamjimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Feb 2012 12:02 #34177 by adamjimny
Replied by adamjimny on topic Re: rocklobster

funkyjimny wrote:

adamjimny wrote: im just waiting upon my mounting kit from Redacted so i can get my 5.1 mounted

cant wait...........so much so i ordered some 235/85/16 special tracks to suit the gearing better than the 30" saharas i have at the moment (landy sizing so cheaper to buy than 15's)

roll on the mounting kit then i can offroad with control and slowly rather than needing a run up or risk bogging down ha

:woohoo: get in!!!!!

Yes 5:1 should be perfect for 235/85/16's, as I mentioned earlier my 6:1 is a little too low geared for road use with 750/16's which are the same diameter, just narrower.

got my tires yesterday and measure 32.25" :P perfect for my needs. i wanted a 6.1 but this box came up cheap so i couldnt resist it.

been in a jimny with 31 special tracks on with the 4.1 and it was in another league with the gearing.....control is amazing and control is everything offroad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• suzuki jimny fella
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Feb 2012 19:16 #34211 by suzuki jimny fella
Replied by suzuki jimny fella on topic Re: rocklobster
still havent found a 413 box :( to build a 4.1 tbox with rob storr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds