So I am finally there on the rear axle. All finished and back on her wheels.
There were a few "cosmetic" items to sort.
First was the air feed for the ARB locker. The old feed had been damaged when the axle parted company from the car in 2011 (see It all goes wrong).
I had previously fitted the new parts for the feed to the diff (see Fitting the rear wheel bearings)
As my "How-to" guide is really out of date, I decided to create a video of this last weekends Kingpin bearing change on "LittleJimny" before it goes off to its new owner. This is the way, whether you like it or not, that I change the Kingpin bearings....