× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

Giving the Jimny a birthday

More
18 Apr 2021 17:12 - 20 Apr 2021 20:06 #234551 by Mike G
Replied by Mike G on topic Giving the Jimny a birthday
This weekend. 

With the assistance of a friend the front wings were fitted as was the snorkel.

The new arches that I bought don't fit too well and will require a lot of bodywork to get them looking like they belong, plus one of them arrived broken in transit.  So I've opted to keep the old body moulds.  The front and rear bumpers will be changed once I can get them to fit.  If I need wider arches, I can always fit landy ones as the seem to look good on a few of the other guys motors on here.

Next week.

I'll have to fit the fuel tank, radiator and a few other bits and bobs them hopefully fire up the engine for the first time in months.

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Apr 2021 20:06 by Mike G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY, Lambert, Riccy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds