BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now closed at 148 vehicles!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My Jimny one month on.

More
05 May 2024 09:07 - 05 May 2024 09:11 #255868 by Porthos
The Jimny has turned out to be a little Gem. The mileage when bought was 4400 and has now just clicked over to 5K. After such little usage over 4 years It certainly is benefitting by getting regular exercise again. 
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 May 2024 09:11 by Porthos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2024 23:41 #255897 by Bob1050
Replied by Bob1050 on topic My Jimny one month on.
Good to learn that your Jimmy is getting used, as no mechanical vehicles seem to benefit from standing around going nowhere for long periods. Brakes, oils and coolant usually benefit from being moved and brought up to normal working temperatures on a regular basis. Enjoy your Jimmy, it was designed to be used - unless you are trying to curate a static museum exhibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds