× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:Re:Wandering on the Road

More
22 Dec 2023 20:58 #253016 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Re:Re:Wandering on the Road
Nice job, an hour well spent, I think you will find a big difference especially at 50mph+ on the main roads.

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2023 22:24 #253017 by Phaeton
Replied by Phaeton on topic Re:Re:Wandering on the Road

Nice job, an hour well spent, I think you will find a big difference especially at 50mph+ on the main roads.

Robin
Went up to the takeaway in the next village about 3 miles all 30mph & it did feel a lot better, as to going 50mph not sure I have gone that quick I'm happy causing a traffic jam doing 40mph 

More
26 Dec 2023 11:39 - 26 Dec 2023 14:26 #253086 by Phaeton
Replied by Phaeton on topic Re:Re:Wandering on the Road
Had a look under the car over the weekend to see what is involved in changing the radius arm bushes, doesn't seem too bad as long as the bushes come out okay. Doesn't seem too bad, but looking at the 6 bolts I think it would be best to replace them at the same time, does anybody know what the sizes are?

12mm x 90mm x4
12mm x 110mm x2

There is a guy on Fleecebay wanting £17.95 which is a ridiculous price, I reckon is about 3 times the cost, I do understand postage is included, profit has to be made along with the ridiculous Fleecebay fees.
Last edit: 26 Dec 2023 14:26 by Phaeton.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds