BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Newbie stumped (dashboard fuse location)

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
04 Mar 2020 10:04 #219364 by Lambert
I'm not a kill joy, I'm a fun sponge!

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2020 12:25 #219368 by Soeley

Max Headroom wrote: I think Halfrauds sell them - I'm alsmost 100% certain I saw some in there last time I was at the Evesham branch and recall thinking I must fit one to Wonder woman's car - her's is as bad as the original Jimny one

Just had a quick glance on the Halfrauds site and nothing shows up - but then the site is one of the worst I've come across for finding anything

I also notice mine is NOT the compact version as I initially thought - mine is just the standard Stebel Nautilus, so not sure how differently the 'compact' version would fit.

Not on the website but they have Ring Twin air horns in as well as Ring Compact (Stebel look a like).

More
04 Mar 2020 14:42 #219374 by Scimike

Lambert wrote: Sorry but you're all wrong, big daft loud horns don't suit a Jimny, it need to have the little meep meep noise of the standard car,it's not a Scania tractor and doesn't need to sound like one. :laugh:

Beep beep
I really want one of these but will just make do with the Nautilus until something better comes also.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
04 Mar 2020 17:55 #219383 by Max Headroom
UTTERLY EXCELLENT :laugh: :laugh:

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

• Clutha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Mar 2020 21:09 #219391 by Clutha
Replied by Clutha on topic Newbie stumped (dashboard fuse location)
Well, wee Jimmy was playing tricks.
Bonnet up, connecters cleaned on horn, while removed 12v supply from power pack proved horn worked.
Bonnet closed, sound now more of a croak. Fuse not checked as hazards allegedly on same fuse and they were fine.
Up with bonnet and suspected horn was hard against vertical part (grill),
pushed it back about 1/4", it's beeping like a good yin.
I agree, thats the cheeky sound a Jimmy should make.
Thanks for all help. ;-)

More
05 Mar 2020 08:46 #219409 by Max Headroom
:(

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds