× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

Dave's "S200KYS" Jimny 'laner Build...

• the_goshawker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Dec 2014 16:45 #133640 by the_goshawker
Replied by the_goshawker on topic Dave's (Bits4Vits) Jimny 'laner Build...
One of the most informative threads on here, great photo well explained... Top job :cheer:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Jan 2015 22:11 #135124 by X8GGY
And that's basically it then... Jimny Build finished!

Dave B)
  • funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
15 Jan 2015 00:15 #135134 by funkyjimny

Jimny-Dave wrote: And that's basically it then... Jimny Build finished!

Dave B)

......... For now ......... Till the next idea.......... It'll end up on bigger tyres I'm sure..... Plus the roof bars to come, play station, , 40" HD screen.... Roof winch...... Burrito box on the exhaust manifold...... Fold out kitchen from the back door for brews and bacon butties...... Deployable video drone aircraft with 'follow me' function.....

Lol
  • darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Jan 2015 09:15 #135146 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Dave's (Bits4Vits) Jimny 'laner Build...

funkyjimny wrote:
......... For now ......... Till the next idea.......... It'll end up on bigger tyres I'm sure..... Plus the roof bars to come, play station, , 40" HD screen.... Roof winch...... Burrito box on the exhaust manifold...... Fold out kitchen from the back door for brews and bacon butties...... Deployable video drone aircraft with 'follow me' function.....

Lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • funkyjimny
    Registered
More
15 Jan 2015 11:36 - 15 Jan 2015 11:37 #135152 by funkyjimny
I know Dave far too well , hes mentioned the burrito box on more than one occasion...... lol
Last edit: 15 Jan 2015 11:37 by funkyjimny.
More
15 Jan 2015 11:56 #135153 by X8GGY
LOL :woohoo:

Yes, still fancy doing the Burrito Pastie box one of these days...

And sidebars and roofbars still to do... but I felt the "build" had finished... :blink:
  • funkyjimny
    Registered
More
15 Jan 2015 19:11 #135193 by funkyjimny
Oh the "build" has finished... Now you've just got loads of bits left to stick on ......

Lmao !

GLASS sticker to go on too .....
More
15 Jan 2015 19:32 - 15 Jan 2015 19:34 #135198 by X8GGY
Roof bar components have been shipped today as it happens... B)

Sunday in the nice warm garage having a potter, bit of maintenance, checking me nuts, etc, have a play / test fit of the bent bits of tube for the roof bars... and might even assemble the side bars that have been sat there for far too long... :blush:

So the build thread continues then? When is a Suzuki ever 'finished'... we're always fiddling with something! :woohoo:

Playstation you say....? Nah! ;)

I would like a folding shelf on the back door for a leisurely lunch now and again... but we'd have to steal Brett's keys! ;)
Last edit: 15 Jan 2015 19:34 by X8GGY.
  • funkyjimny
    Registered
More
16 Jan 2015 08:33 #135235 by funkyjimny
Yes Ive always hankered after the folding shelf on the back door for stove, make a brew, bacon butty... but your right, only way to do that is to nick Bretts keys, he never lets us stop for more than five minutes ! and we only stop two or three times in a full day !

Gary
More
16 Jan 2015 10:44 #135244 by maverick

funkyjimny wrote: Yes Ive always hankered after the folding shelf on the back door for stove, make a brew, bacon butty... but your right, only way to do that is to nick Brett's keys, he never lets us stop for more than five minutes ! and we only stop two or three times in a full day!

Cheeky Bugger ... now on 25th Jan we won't stop at all - well maybe a few times to open and close Gates!

Jalapeño, IISY?
More
16 Jan 2015 12:01 #135247 by X8GGY
One of these days we'll have a mutiny and stop for a pub lunch :P
More
16 Jan 2015 12:08 #135249 by X8GGY
Oooh, huge box just arrived from the ORA (OffRoad Armoury)... my bent tube components to make a roofrack / tree slider bars to go round the top of my Jimny's front soft-top section and rear fibreglass hard-top and protect it when we inevitably rub against trees, etc when greenlaning...

Will post some photos later B)
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds