BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

My Other Toy!

More
23 Apr 2023 15:14 #248781 by tomcat
My Other Toy! was created by tomcat
This is my other "toy"
A 1984 Renaukt 4 F4 LHD. 845cc engine.
Uprated electrics. Alloy wheels. MGF seats. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2023 15:33 #248783 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic My Other Toy!
Very nice.
I also have a soft spot for quirky French modes of transport. If I didn't have too many toys already one of those would look fine in my garage.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomcat

More
23 Apr 2023 17:41 #248801 by facade
Replied by facade on topic My Other Toy!
Years ago I was given a ticket for the LandRover experience, and we were in a 110 station wagon with whoever's turn it was fumbling at a hill ascent (good work as IIRC the 110 had anti-stall, anti-slip, anti-damage the countryside etc.) when one of those just drove merrily past.

Have to say I quite like them, and given the state of what passes for "roads" nowadays something with proper French suspension might be a good idea.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
23 Apr 2023 20:05 #248805 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic My Other Toy!
Not at great speed though!!

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds