BigJimny has dual batteries fitted. A slightly enhanced standard battery for starting and a large battery in the boot for the winch. Having just replaced the batteries when rebuilding BigJimny, I decided to put a monitor in. A quick google showed a number of expensive systems but also a new cheap system from the Chinese discount sites.
So with the MOT passed, we have been driving around this week. Unfortunately, there is a vibration or "push" in the drivechain. I took the rear propshaft off and found the UJs were notchy and very stiff. Taking them apart showed not only rusted out UJs but also a bent yoke. So a new yoke is on order and the car is back in bits in the garage. However this time is it only short lived and I took the opportunity to get on with the interior.