Font size: +
1 minute reading time (86 words)

15/12/11 - Rebuilding the Axle

So you may recall that in preparing for my replacement lift we discovered some major damage to the rear axle.

You may also remember that Rob at Off-Road Armorymade up some re-inforced brackets for me.


I decided that fixing these onto the axle was beyond my "Bird Poo" welding technique so I put them in at a small local engineering company to be sorted out.

I got them back today and I am very pleased with the outcome, I challenge my son to break these!!

05/01/12 - BigJimny's LittleJimny!
24/11/11 - Removing the shock
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.