BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

pimpin my jimny

More
27 Jun 2009 17:35 #898 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:pimpin my jimny
I'm about 20 miles from KAP if you wanna bob round and have a look at my Jimny to
see the mod's before you go any further

By the way i'm in Castleford nr Leeds

Jamie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2009 17:57 #899 by bobcat
Replied by bobcat on topic Re:pimpin my jimny
we shud meet up at keighley sometime

More
02 Jul 2009 15:22 #922 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:pimpin my jimny
mlines wrote:

One problem I have just found - it works in US GALLONS :(

I will email the company

Martin

Hey Martin did you hear anything back about this?
Are you running one in you Jimny??

Cheers

Jamie

More
02 Jul 2009 16:50 #923 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:pimpin my jimny
Well I would be running it in my Jimny if the starter motor hadn't packed up. And I have just got a replacement starter motor through the post from CAM-SUZUKI and it seems to have the same problem. This would point to there being a problem in the wiring, except that neither work on the garage bench:(

Talktomycar has replied and stated that they think that working in litres is fine for UK cars and they do not intend to do anything about it!

I have found the address of customer support for the chinese company and reported it to them

As it is microcontroller based and you can upload software updates to it from a PC I was wondering if an ECU export like Rhinoman could disassemble the code and change the conversion facter to UK gallons. As the conversion values can be displayed on its screen they are certainly stored inside it so it could be possible to hack them

Martin
Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds