BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Hot start issues and rough idle

More
14 Mar 2024 18:51 #255083 by BigT
Hi all, any thoughts would be appreciated!
My partners jimny, an 07 M13A VVT  has just had a service including new plugs, a new PreCat 02 sensor (OEM) and a new type approved exhaust ( including manifold) fitted. I have now found that on idle its a little rough/missing slightly and if driven then stopped for a short time and started again it will either start and immediately stall or it will take a lot of cranking to get started. Once driving it seems to run with no issue. I dont know if this was a problem before the work was carried out or not. 
I only found out the exhaust was in several seperate parts after getting the comment "can you do the service please, also the car is making this funny noise, can you have a look"   
Theres no EML, there was previously one for the o2 sensor and one for lean running, since replacing the sensor these have been cleared and have not come back. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds