× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

jimny just cranks but won't start crackshaft sensor wires

More
16 Mar 2022 10:07 #242341 by AldrinSarmiento
Hello I currently own a Suzuki Jimny 2002 model with m13a engine. My Jimny just crank but it won’t start. I had checked fuel and air supply and I think they are good. Now I found out that my crankshaft sensor wires are snapped out of the connector can you guys help me I cannot connect them back I have no idea what are the arrangement of the wires in the connector I would much appreciate if you send me a picture of your connector. thank you so much!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stimpy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Mar 2022 18:23 #242348 by stimpy
I'm afraid I dont know the answer nor have an M13A but if you google Jimny manuals you'll be able to pull up wiring diagrams which will tell you.

There's a post in the wiki iirc about it...

More
17 Mar 2022 11:08 #242362 by AldrinSarmiento
Thank you for helping out I also cleaned the crankshaft sensor and now it worked!! here's what I found www.manualslib.com/manual/816683/Suzuki-...html?page=438#manual

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds