BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Installation of Suzuki reversing sensors - JB74

More
07 Jan 2021 16:35 #231579 by fangol
Hello All! I am a newbe and am in need of assistance from those of you who have already installed Suzuki reversing sensors to your Jimny (www.suzuki-shop.co.uk/Reversing-Aid-Sensor-Kit-Black). The controller unit has a red/black wired connection which although displayed in one single diagram (see attachment - pins 1 and 2), does not feature in any of the installation. Having completed the install (and all thankfully working), I am wondering what this cable is intended for... would it be to connect to the infotainment system? Any assistance on this topic would be appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds