BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Power Steering Leak

• The Dug
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Nov 2017 20:38 #186902 by The Dug
Replied by The Dug on topic Power Steering Leak
Evening mate, the part from Anglia was spot on. I called them with Daves original order number and asked for the exact same thing, think it was less than £25 delivered to Glasgow.
The hardest part was getting the original failed part out but several burst knuckles and a lot of profanity got the job done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Benn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Nov 2017 23:26 #186909 by Benn
Replied by Benn on topic Power Steering Leak
Brilliant thanks for that. I will give them a ring in the morning and see if they still have the order on record and save myself a few hundred quid!

• JamesD89
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2017 14:58 #186918 by JamesD89
Replied by JamesD89 on topic Power Steering Leak
I'm having the same problem, managed to get the cracked pipe off this morning. I've been to 2 local hydraulic shops and both have said that they cannot make one up as the fitting is too rounded to reuse. Surely these fittings are still out there new?

James

• JamesD89
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2017 15:09 #186919 by JamesD89
Replied by JamesD89 on topic Power Steering Leak
Also for reference I have just contacted Suzuki and had a quote for £49.40 including vat. Still a pretty crazy price though :(

James

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds