BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

SJ 410 t box on a jimny

More
26 Oct 2010 15:45 #5383 by Garry
im collecting a sj410 t box and prop shafts next week,

im aware that i need a different typ of speedo set up, any ideas as to where i can get one?

also, i broke the switch that goes into the jimny t box, the speedo stopped working, aswell as the rev counter and the engine wouldnt idle properly

what happens to the plug when the sj t box is fitted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Oct 2010 17:32 #5389 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: SJ 410 t box on a jimny
try Rob Storr - website is rs engineering
or Rob at offroad armoury

More
27 Oct 2010 18:28 #5417 by kirkynut
I would contact Redacted to get a quicker and just as good service at probably a much cheaper price - pm him on difflock.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
27 Oct 2010 18:30 #5418 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Re: SJ 410 t box on a jimny
im now thinking about buying it and not fitting it,

i want a rock lobster box, so will wait untill i can get a 413 box and get someone to make a rocklobster, then ount it on the jimny with all the bits i need.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Oct 2010 20:19 #5436 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: SJ 410 t box on a jimny
any of the suppliers will make you a rock lobster but I think with Redacted you have to supply the transfer box for him to modify - where as the other two supply the finished t box - i think you have to source the props your self
well worth getting one from what ever source

More
27 Oct 2010 20:24 #5437 by kirkynut
Rockwatt is definitely your man then! He is cheapest for a Rocklobster with all the bits including speedo drive. His work is legendary!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds