BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

2001 and 2004 Front Diff

More
25 Oct 2010 15:06 #5350 by Asbojimny
Are they the same ? :unsure:

Cheers.

scottishmudclub.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2010 18:22 #5360 by kirkynut
I think they are because I called Rhinoray recently to ask him price and availabilty of a whole front axle second hand and he had one off a 2003 car he could offer me. He asked if it was for a manual or an auto car - which I know are different, but was not fussed about year.

In know 2003 is not 2004 but it's a good indication.

You could call him or contact yyou local Suzuki dealer to see if they can tell you if the part number matches.

I suspect Martin might know the answer off the top of his head when he's back on here next.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Oct 2010 12:33 - 26 Oct 2010 12:34 #5381 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: 2001 and 2004 Front Diff
Mine has got a 2005 front axle which replaced the original one when the ARB was fitted
Last edit: 26 Oct 2010 12:34 by darthloachie.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds