× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Vitara fat boy alloys

• BigMat
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Dec 2012 01:01 #56571 by BigMat
Vitara fat boy alloys was created by BigMat
I can get hold of a set of these at right money, so was wondering how they would look on the Jim with 235s on? Or are they any other alloys that are a better fit/look? And has anyone got some for sale? Question two i've got a 3in ORA lift on my truck is it a simple materr of putting bigger springs on to raise it an inch?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• reaper
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Dec 2012 09:45 #56579 by reaper
Replied by reaper on topic Vitara fat boy alloys
Which version are the fatboy wheels ? There are a couple but all look good imo
You may not need bigger springs to fit the 235's , but if you do then first unbolt the bottom of the shocks and see if you have enough travel for the extra inch of spring as if not you will need new shocks to
You could add the budget lift from bits4vits this includes 4x spring spacers 2x front shock extenders and 2x rear shock brackets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds