BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

gearbox removal

• tenbob
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Dec 2012 16:10 #55012 by tenbob
gearbox removal was created by tenbob
hi there after noticing a leak from gearbox that was dripping off the prop shaft i decided to replace seal in gearbox where the prop goes into,well after another inspection it still has the leak it seems to be coming from above the prop and running down onto it so i have decided to remove box to give it a good looking over how hard is it to remove box and where would this leak possibly be coming from?? thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Dec 2012 18:19 #55027 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic gearbox removal
gearbox is easy enough to remove but you will need to unbolt the remote lever part off the back otherwise it will not give enough room to drop box out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds