BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re hubs

• Rob2933
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Dec 2012 10:51 #54630 by Rob2933
Re hubs was created by Rob2933
Hi guys just got some manule hubs for my jimny my question is can I leave the vac pipes in place and just block the pipe that comes from the manifold when I fit the new ones cheers bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2012 11:57 - 02 Dec 2012 11:58 #54634 by facade
Replied by facade on topic Re hubs
Yes.

You need to at least cap the small pipes on the hub to stop dirt and water entry, easiest is to leave all the pipes connected, and remove the pipe from the manifold.

The 4wd light will flash, unless you join the 2 wires at the grey vacuum switch under the battery tray.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
Last edit: 02 Dec 2012 11:58 by facade.

• Skinhead
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Dec 2012 12:04 #54636 by Skinhead
Replied by Skinhead on topic Re hubs
I did mine yesterday, i just criss crossed 2 pipes in the engine bay just before they went down undernieth. Ill try and get a pic for you.

• Rob2933
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Dec 2012 12:11 #54637 by Rob2933
Replied by Rob2933 on topic Re hubs
Cheers lads il get on a do it next week now thank you

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds