BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

King Pin play, but not leaking?

More
29 Oct 2011 14:17 #24715 by mlines
Elaine,

Mootools is enabled ok and is running 1.2.4.

As some people get the problem and others don't it could be a Java problem on your PC. Either the browser is set to prevent Java from running or you need to download/update your Java engine.

Try this page - java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?detect=jre&try=1

What browser are you running?

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2011 14:56 #24719 by Elaine
Windows Internet Explorer 9. We hadn't got Java, but I've installed it now.... and I still can't edit my Profile! :laugh:

Will wine help me? I might have a glass!
E ;)

More
29 Oct 2011 15:36 - 29 Oct 2011 15:38 #24737 by dirtydogz
Say on the big jimny page,Click on tools, in box click on compatibility view settings, big jimny will be in the box add this website,click on add, now go back and edit your profile.

Hope this helps.

Dirtydogz.

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....
Last edit: 29 Oct 2011 15:38 by dirtydogz.

More
29 Oct 2011 15:47 #24742 by Elaine
Can't even find the Compatibility bit. :blush:

More
29 Oct 2011 16:21 #24752 by mlines
Try "Help" "About" and tell us which version of IE you are using

Thanks

Martin

Martin

235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air

More
29 Oct 2011 17:21 - 29 Oct 2011 17:30 #24758 by Elaine
Windows Internet Explorer 9, version 9.0.8112.16421
When I click the HELP tab all I get is the 'A website dedicated to my "Big Jimny" page.
And 'ABOUT' takes me to another welcome page.

E. :)
Last edit: 29 Oct 2011 17:30 by Elaine.

More
29 Oct 2011 18:17 #24761 by facade
To uninstall Internet Explorer 9

The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.

Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.

Click one of the following:

Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).

Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Then dont let it re-install, every time you click on updates, uncheck the box for IE9

Why would you want rid of it? It breaks most aspects of windows. If you still use microsoft mail the attachments are not visible when IE9 is installed.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
29 Oct 2011 20:35 #24771 by mcjimny
Or change to firefox...........i wondered what the fuss was but so far i'm very happy with the change!
My only problem on firefox now is that when someone has a thumbnail in a post and i click on it to see it properly it only shows half the image :S

Black Jimny's don't get stuck!

More
30 Oct 2011 06:45 #24772 by mlines

Or change to firefox...........i wondered what the fuss was but so far i'm very happy with the change!
My only problem on firefox now is that when someone has a thumbnail in a post and i click on it to see it properly it only shows half the image :S</blockquote>

Yes, I get that problem as well and have not found a proper cure. Hitting the right arrow a few times to scroll through any group of pictures and then left arrow to scroll back seems to temporarily fix the issue.

Martin

Martin

More
31 Oct 2011 18:11 #24918 by Elaine
I'm Firefoxed up again now (had it on old PC, but not this laptop), and all is working as it should be.

Many Thanks,
E. :)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds