BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Track rod end problem, help?

• Az1987
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Jul 2011 20:36 #18663 by Az1987
Track rod end problem, help? was created by Az1987
Hi all I am new to the site, have had a few modded vits before but just got my first jimny :) I have a problem with my track rod ends. The front steering arm N/S track rod is worn out and so is the rear N/S track rod but all the parts places I have spoken to have said I can only get the rear one patten part is this right? And are the front and rear track rod ends the same as the look the same to me. If they are not the same anyone no where to get the front one patten part cheers Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jul 2011 20:40 #18664 by ooky_123
I cannot help with your query, however, Bits 4 Jimnys, Jimnybits & Bigjimny are all the sites you should need. im sure Ive seen trackrod ends somewhere ... someone more knowledgeable will be along in a while who will know for certain :)

Welcome btw !

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

More
07 Jul 2011 05:40 #18671 by dirtydogz

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

More
07 Jul 2011 06:09 #18672 by mlines
Yep - in my shop - www.bigjimny.com/store/index.php/jimny-p...-rod-ends/p_128.html

There are two versions depending on which side of the car they are fitted (the thread is reversed on one). Both are available. Not sure why your supplier thinks they are not available.

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
07 Jul 2011 10:39 #18685 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: Track rod end problem, help?
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationalso try ebay

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds