BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Propshaft Bolts

More
09 May 2011 08:52 #16082 by ooky_123
Propshaft Bolts was created by ooky_123
Does anyone know offhand the size of bolt that is needed to mount an SJ shaft to a Jimny diff ?

I know they are M10 but I was wondering what length to get as I sont fancy getting 100mm ones and having to cut and recut the damaged threads on 20 bolts ?

Im guessing I should beable to get away with either 40mm screws of bolts but wanted to make sure before I go ordering 20 of the items

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 May 2011 13:06 #16087 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic Re: Propshaft Bolts
if its to fit a sj prop with large flange to the rear diff then you just use the bolts you took out when you remove the jimny prop as they thread into the diff flange

More
09 May 2011 13:27 #16088 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re: Propshaft Bolts
Cool. Cheers ... just making sure I get everything ready for the TX bos swap.

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds