× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny stuff to print yourself

More
15 Jul 2024 08:26 - 15 Jul 2024 08:30 #256777 by facade
I've been on thingiverse, and here is my pick of stuff

Gen 3 Grille www.thingiverse.com/thing:6468028

Gen 4 HRW wire covers www.thingiverse.com/thing:5466779

Gen 4 roof storage for your jumper www.thingiverse.com/thing:4676627

Those elusive gearlever bushes for the Gen 3 that you can't seem to get
www.thingiverse.com/thing:6652883  www.thingiverse.com/thing:6619764

Plenty of other parts too.

If you have a resin printer there are some small models to print out, I tried the Dinky sized Gen 4, but my filament printer made a right mess of it in PLA.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
Last edit: 15 Jul 2024 08:30 by facade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2024 10:15 #256826 by yakuza
Got a few new collegues now with larger printers so I am looking for the headlight brackets to flip from the original Gen3 cracked plastic to standard 7" round headlights with space for round markers and parking light.. Might have to make them myself.
And a new fancy slimmer and smaller snorkel top to flow more with the body and top of the windsheild. Might have to make that 3D model too myself.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filipao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds