BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now closed at 148 vehicles!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

2018 JDM import into UK

More
19 May 2024 16:57 #255995 by rdia003
Hi all,

I've just imported a JDM 2018 beauty into the UK.
Already changed the dash to Miles but ive just discovered that the language change option doesn't exist in the menu. Any advice on the easiest way to get an English version loaded into the vehicle would be appreciated or do I need to source some parts to actually get the vehicle language switched to english?

Same story with the after market kenwood media/nav system, looks like this is all in Japanese and probably needs to be replaced unless I can find a proper SD firmware update, however, more worried about the actual vehicle language right now. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2024 18:48 #255996 by dealmaker
Replied by dealmaker on topic 2018 JDM import into UK
I have a 2023 import - and have the same question? Surely it's just something like a re-flash of the ECU??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds