BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Air compressor

• Danparry
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Oct 2021 02:17 #239629 by Danparry
Air compressor was created by Danparry
Hey

I'm in the market for a new tyre air compressor for pumping back up from going to the beach

I currently have a XTM compressor 
I'll attach a link 

www.bcf.com.au/p/xtm-air-compressor-160l-150psi/580442.html

It's good but it's very big

what does everyone else use?
Can anyone recommend a more compact one I could use?

Just looking for something smaller in size as when I go to the beach the kids are in the back and the boots not the biggest for a large compressor and the kids beach stuff ect lol

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2021 08:40 #239632 by Roger Fairclough
Replied by Roger Fairclough on topic Air compressor
Hi Dan.
I've got one of those pumps and very good it is too. I believe you are in Australia and on a personal note I would be reluctant to go any smaller because semi tropical heat could send the pumps internals souring. Better the pump you have than a smaller one that might fail.
"Dad my beach ball is still soggy" is not a good start to the day.

Roger

More
26 Oct 2021 13:21 #239635 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Air compressor
I have one of these cordless inflators (They are around £30 here).

www.vonhaus.com/media/catalog/product/ca...5/3500001_1_copy.jpg
www.vonhaus.com/vh_en/12v-tyre-inflator

The rechargeable battery would last long enough to blow all four tyres back to road pressure, but it comes with a mains charger and 12V plug lead, in case it runs flat.

You might get one in Australia or something very similar.

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds