BigJimny Meet 2019 (17 May 2019)

BigJimny Meet and off-road driving day

20TH OCTOBER 2019

NOW BOOKING - CLICK HERE

See HERE for details - See HERE for discussion

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

M.O.T. time again.....

More
04 Jun 2019 20:38 #209613 by sniper
Romped it..... almost, just an advisory for a "misting" front damper.......

Looks like I bent the nsf damper during a recent off road trip, I remember being told that I "made air"....

Luckily I've got a spare front unit that was ready for rebuild, I can send that in to AVO and get a warranty repair with a 5 day turnaround. Buying good quality stuff pays off in certain ways, 2 year warranty and rebuildable dampers.

Lets see if I can get the bent one past them..... doubt it somehow... A new piston and a seal kit, so hopefully not too expensive and then I've got a serviceable spare.

sniper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
  • Away
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
05 Jun 2019 04:07 #209619 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic M.O.T. time again.....
Excellent news. I almost regret buying the trailmaster given the level of service you are getting from avo. Only I haven't managed to bend a trailmaster yet! :laugh:

Dreadnaught (black 2011)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds