Vehicles (17 Jan 2019)

You can now add the vehicles you own to your profile as little icons that appear in your profile and alongside your posts.
This is a bit of an experiment. Take a look under the "REWARDS" menu across the top of the screen for the vehicles "ADD/MODIFY" option.
Let me know how you get on.

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

Electrical connectors

• Thank you received: 5
13 Jan 2019 13:00 #200633 by Dirtbird
Lads and Ladies
I've lifted the OEM bumper and getting ready to make my own (sea gull dropping welding ) going to reuse the fog lights , missing one and use the existing wiring . Want to use stock connectors after years of cutting in to circuits and diy just want to plug and play . All help welcome .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
  • Thank you received: 374
  • Gen 3 Jimny GV (2010) Gen 3 Jimny
13 Jan 2019 15:48 #200652 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Electrical connectors
James j999pre on here maybe able to supply you some second hand ones.

It's not a Jimny. It's my Jimny

Mooo said Ermintrude (black 2011)
Boing said Zebedee (blue automatic2011)
Hello said Florence (silver gv 2.4 2013)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirtbird

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds