BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Drivers side headlight

• Poyner111
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2013 16:00 #94653 by Poyner111
Drivers side headlight was created by Poyner111
Now very desperate for a drivers side headlight for a 05 jimny 02 model, can anyone help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jonesyba420
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2013 17:48 #94667 by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Drivers side headlight
Have you tried ebay?often jimny being broken on there ;)

• markyp2000
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2013 18:14 #94673 by markyp2000
Replied by markyp2000 on topic Drivers side headlight
I have one you can borrow/buy up to you im in kent

• Poyner111
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2013 18:19 #94675 by Poyner111
Replied by Poyner111 on topic Drivers side headlight
Very annoying really broke the first one and forgot so failed MOT, got a second to find out it's the wrong one, got a third all ok gone back in for the MOT to find out its a foreign headlight and pointing the wrong way :( might have another one at some point next week but no time to get it before the MOT costs me again. Out of interest anyone know how I can tell if it's a foreign light...... And in no mood for accent jokes !!

• Stu stu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2013 18:39 #94676 by Stu stu
Replied by Stu stu on topic Drivers side headlight

Poyner111 wrote: Very annoying really broke the first one and forgot so failed MOT, got a second to find out it's the wrong one, got a third all ok gone back in for the MOT to find out its a foreign headlight and pointing the wrong way :( might have another one at some point next week but no time to get it before the MOT costs me again. Out of interest anyone know how I can tell if it's a foreign light...... And in no mood for accent jokes !!

Put ya dummy back in

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds