BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny Gone

• i5jimny
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2013 18:39 #94182 by i5jimny
Jimny Gone was created by i5jimny
Well, that's the Jimny traded in yesterday for a new Picanto 3 which comes with all the extras plus minimal road tax. Got to say Jimny ownership was different but I guess after the problems I had and what may have lay in the future I chickened out. Guess the fact I had to put it in to 4wd to reverse from house one morning had something to do with the decision too, just a very slight incline and slight covering of icy sleet. I would have liked to try it in real snow but just felt that running it all year for something that may never have happened was hard to justify financially. Great forum though folks and definitely a good resource for information and advice. All the best for the future and keep enjoying your Jimnys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piprice
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2013 19:44 - 01 Dec 2013 19:45 #94192 by piprice
Replied by piprice on topic Jimny Gone
Shame to see a jimny owner turn ex!

Agree on its a different car to drive! Strange how it's
So gutsy as well for a 1.3!

Ah well I'm to far in now lol

Goodluck with your new car!
Last edit: 01 Dec 2013 19:45 by piprice.

• i5jimny
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2013 19:51 #94193 by i5jimny
Replied by i5jimny on topic Jimny Gone
Thanks for that, didn't think I would be an ex owner so quick. I didn't dislike it but just thought I wasn't using it to its' full potential. Must admit I have never been so content driving so slow since I was a learner in a Model T.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds