BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

POLL: AT tyres

Poll: AT Tyres (was ended 2013-11-08 00:00:00)

General Grabber AT
11 64.7%
Yokohama Geolander AT
6 35.3%
Total number of voters: 17 ( grumyoldjoe, Boomer, Halford ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Boomer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Nov 2013 17:03 - 06 Nov 2013 17:14 #88913 by Boomer
POLL: AT tyres was created by Boomer
Yes I know that the forum is full of tyre discussions and I have investigated them ...

I am going to splash out the cash on four AT tyres and it has come down to either General Grabber AT or Yokohama Geolandar AT fitted to standard rims on my standard Jimny.

So fellow Big Jimny members it is down to you how I spend my cash .. no arguing :evil: required please folks just your vote cast :cheer:

Use: 90% road. No "serious" off road mud baths, bit of BOATing. Just need to make sure I can get to work this winter.

Poll will run for one week ...

tyvm

Edit: Had to vote to see the pole ^^

EDIT: Purchased 5 x Grabber AT

Kevin
Last edit: 06 Nov 2013 17:14 by Boomer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tadpole
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Nov 2013 19:46 #88936 by Tadpole
Replied by Tadpole on topic POLL: AT tyres
This is what I have run for the last 12 months & have to say all through last winter along with across field excursions they have done me proud happy to recommend them Kumho 798 standard size ..... ;)

• Boomer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Nov 2013 15:00 #89321 by Boomer
Replied by Boomer on topic POLL: AT tyres
Had a quick look Tadpole and the "stats" look better but not as keen on the "look"

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds