BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

help needed asap

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Sep 2013 13:03 #84331 by nicho
help needed asap was created by nicho
just moved it to front of drive for someone avin a look at it n bat light came on had it on charge other day when put add up to sell it,i tuched acelleraor n it went off,had a play with it n it seems to be when i start it up it revs to 2000 then goes down stright away near enuf when it goes under 1100 revs bat light comes on,i ajusted revs to tick over at just over 1100 and bat light dose not come on,and like i say wen it does come on if it went under 1100 revs as soon as u rev it the light goes out,electrics are not my thing i dont tuch them other than changing a plug fuse or bulb.any help much appreciated,not got a muti meter but guna try n get one now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gaz3359
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Sep 2013 13:10 #84332 by gaz3359
Replied by gaz3359 on topic help needed asap
Think you need a reading of the charge rate first but sounds like the alternator from what you have said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds