BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Hi all

• Chalky93
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 18:56 #69254 by Chalky93
Hi all was created by Chalky93
Hi to everyone!

my name is Jack White, just joined the site, not really sure how you guys run things round here so thought id best introduce rather than just being a skulker. (im not sure this is the right place to post this, so if not, let me know and ill get rid)

Just got my hands on a 2002 soft top Jimny (more like no top at the minute but i guess 11 years will do that to the velcro! ;) )

Will post pics in the relevant forum when i get chance and when i've found time to give it a bit of a clean :P

Completely stock at the minute apart from the i've removed the back seats and laid down a bit of cloth covered plywood to try and buy myself a little extra space for anything that needs lugging and is larger than a pencil case, oh and apparently the former owner had a bit of an obsession with the whole chrome-on-black look.

very interested in getting into off-roading as i hear these things punch waaaay above their weight if used correctly and would love to get involved in any meets or anything you guys have around the area (derby, UK) if you do happen to do so.

so yeah, thats me, happy to be here, hope to meet some new friends and have a laugh!

Chalky :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Keefe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 19:27 #69260 by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Hi all
Hi & Welcome to the Forum.

Enjoy!

:)

• reaper
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 19:35 #69261 by reaper
Replied by reaper on topic Hi all
Awreet jack welcome to the madhouse :-)
There is normally something going on at hollymore side near matlock not to far from you , keep you eye on the forum for upcomming events

• Chalky93
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 19:40 #69263 by Chalky93
Replied by Chalky93 on topic Hi all
Spot on, cheers! i know Matlock, i reckon its gonna be a while before i get mine anything like ready to hit the mud, but ill definitely keep an eye out for anything around my area! :)

• Tadpole
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 20:09 #69271 by Tadpole
Replied by Tadpole on topic Hi all
Welcome this fine forum Chalky, it’s good to have you join us ................ ;)

• GuardianAngel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2013 22:06 #69291 by GuardianAngel
Replied by GuardianAngel on topic Re: Hi all
Welcome to the madness :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds