BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

• pandalehh
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 May 2011 14:57 #15817 by pandalehh
New member was created by pandalehh
Hi all, have been browsing this site as a guest on and off for a while whilst trying to get my hands on a Jimny, and I am very pleased to say I am now the proud owner of my first Jimny :) Still standard at the moment but i look to mod as soon as funds appear xD

Just a quick question on how a Jimny would fair with easy greenlaning as standard with some A/T tyres fitted and what size tyres to fit as I have heard of problems with the wheel arches being too small xD

anyway nice to be a new member and look forward to getting to know everyone :)

please find attached a pic of my beast

p.s please feel free to redirect this topic if I have posted in an inappropriate place as I am still getting used to the forum layout xD
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 15:04 #15818 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Re: New member
Welcome to Bigjimny,
The jimny will fair pretty well as standard, but then the slippery slope of modding starts as you want to progress and attempt more extreme terrain.
Also watch your wallet slide down that slope out of reach! :-)

Try this link to help with tyre size decisions.

www.bigjimny.com/index.php?option=com_co...nformation&Itemid=63
The following user(s) said Thank You: pandalehh

• pandalehh
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 May 2011 15:09 #15819 by pandalehh
Replied by pandalehh on topic Re: New member
Thanks this was a great help/time saver much appreciated

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds