BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

2.0 HDI Lexus 6 Speed Conversion

More
13 Jun 2016 21:47 #168500 by Keithy
Project cancelled.....decided the conversion will add too much fat.....Turbo is all I need.

Anyone wanting the casting patterns/Solidworks files etc just send a pm....free to a good home....don't leave it til winter as the patterns will keep me warm! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul_sterling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jun 2016 06:55 #168511 by Paul_sterling
Replied by Paul_sterling on topic 2.0 HDI Lexus 6 Speed Conversion

Keithy wrote: Project cancelled.....decided the conversion will add too much fat.....Turbo is all I need.

Anyone wanting the casting patterns/Solidworks files etc just send a pm....free to a good home....don't leave it til winter as the patterns will keep me warm! :D

I'm Sorry to hear it Keith, that is a real shame. If nothing else it would have been a pioneering conversion.

out of interest, the 6 speed box would probably be a good step forward for the Jimny, so have you thought about mating its to the G13?

Paul.

More
14 Jun 2016 23:34 #168582 by Keithy

Paul_sterling wrote:
I'm Sorry to hear it Keith, that is a real shame. If nothing else it would have been a pioneering conversion.

out of interest, the 6 speed box would probably be a good step forward for the Jimny, so have you thought about mating its to the G13?

Paul.

M13 might be a possibility....G13 box....is it the same bellhousing pattern?

More
16 Jun 2016 10:14 #168658 by Busta
That's a shame. I'm keen to see more on the turbo project though. With the help of your good write ups it will make such conversions more attainable for us mere mortals!

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds