BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

A shot in the dark but....

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 21:47 - 11 Mar 2011 21:49 #13110 by bertbuckie
A shot in the dark but.... was created by bertbuckie
Anyone into bodybuilding here?
Or home brewing?
EDIT :- or xbox, wii, psp etc

some of my other passions ( tho home brewing kinda beats body building for me lol....... damn belly ! )
Last edit: 11 Mar 2011 21:49 by bertbuckie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 21:55 #13112 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: A shot in the dark but....
ps3?

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 21:57 #13113 by bertbuckie
Replied by bertbuckie on topic Re: A shot in the dark but....
nah sold my ps3 and 360 lol.... tho i loved ps3 resident evil :)

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 21:58 #13114 by bertbuckie
also just aquired a minidisc recorder thing and a heap of minidiscs........ seems to have amazing playback compared to my ipod touch or my old iphone

• biggaz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 22:11 #13116 by biggaz
Replied by biggaz on topic Re: A shot in the dark but....
Martin, ban him! Jimny chat my ars£ !!

:lol: :lol:

But no, none of them sorry! :P

More
11 Mar 2011 22:15 - 11 Mar 2011 22:17 #13118 by supergaz
All I know is they are great! The xbox 360, ps3, wii,ds, psp, and now ordered ds 3d keep her quiet/ out of my way, so I can talk Jimny with like minded folk, or play in the garage with my jimny or RC nitro car. Kind of like some of the eye candy on some of the soaps I am forced to watch wile surfing Big jimny/e'bay atm!.
And i've no interest in any of these games consoles! Id rather put pins in my eyes.
Last edit: 11 Mar 2011 22:17 by supergaz.

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 22:19 #13121 by bertbuckie
alright alright...... I meant to put it in lobby nae jimnychat...... and yes yes Ive drank 2 bottles now :D so sue me :)
just wanted to branch out to other regions of jimny users

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 22:39 #13130 by bertbuckie

Gary Whenmouth wrote: All I know is they are great! The xbox 360, ps3, wii,ds, psp, and now ordered ds 3d keep her quiet/ out of my way, so I can talk Jimny with like minded folk, or play in the garage with my jimny or RC nitro car. Kind of like some of the eye candy on some of the soaps I am forced to watch wile surfing Big jimny/e'bay atm!.
And i've no interest in any of these games consoles! Id rather put pins in my eyes.

lol, I sold my 360.....ps3.....wii, psp,, ds.... then bought a psp, wii, xbox 1 and hacked them all :) trying
RC nitro? I had oneonce but it hit a car wheel and exploded into a ball of flames lol
soaps? like lynx and simple? eye candy? like box section ans galvy ?
seriously tho, I'm trying to loose weight...... down to 14 1/2 stone from 16 1/2 and trying to loose my moobs :D

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Mar 2011 22:40 #13131 by bertbuckie
btw.... at this time on a friday expect me to speak pooop....... had a few bottles by noo !

More
11 Mar 2011 22:54 #13134 by supergaz
23:47 Sober since Yr 2000, now 27 with moobs! (Mega mileage van man) Apparently the Wii is good exercise, i've only seen her sat on her backside with it.
RC nitro is like a jimny! Always in bits/broken, expensive! And always need's something else. But without our toy's what can we do/dream? Crap on TV, Cant be bothered doing paperwork for work. Dog don't want to play ball!

More
12 Mar 2011 00:29 #13140 by mcjimny
I used to be into training but my work doesn't fit with it, i basically do split shifts and start at 11am covering lunch then home and back in again at 6. If i went before work i didn't have time to eat after the gym so i would train and go 6-8 hours sometimes without chance to eat. Then if i go after work i'd still have had ages without food. I was getting nowhere and relying on supplements and not getting wenough protein from whole foods, as one of my old trainers told me you wouldn't drive from London to Scotland then fill your car up. I'm working on getting something for better hours theres a lot of factors changed since i started managing pubs. Once i've got a new job i'll start again, i really miss the whole deal the food planning and preparation, the gym ritual etc.... i'd look forward to it all day and if something came up and i couldn't make it i'd be properly moody! Some may say i'm a bit sad but trainings not for everyone, would even get up early on Sundays to get in while its quiet. Everything benefits sleep, energy, health.

I used to have a nitro car but again because of my hours it just sat there! I can only do so much with my spare time and spending time with the family takes priority. It done it no good sat for weeks on end so i flogged it, i've got a Tamiya Clodbuster from when i was a kid that needs a bit of tlc when i can fit it in so i still like messin about with RC cars.

Other than cars the other interests i can just about squeeze time for are Mountain biking(again not as much time as i'd like) Home cinema, Ferrets.

Black Jimny's don't get stuck!

• srcars
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Mar 2011 07:51 #13143 by srcars
Replied by srcars on topic Re: A shot in the dark but....
I have a PS3 but the games seem harder now I am getting older :S playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit at the moment although I still love Dirt 2, We also have a Wii which is great fun with the family.

Besides building 1:1 cars though my main hobby is building Scale RC off road cars and rock crawlers see my link here srcars.zxq.net/ Just waiting for a Jimny body to be released B)

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds