BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Children.....

More
06 Mar 2011 18:58 #12696 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Re: Children.....
Have you seen all the pictures of the jump Bert? Nothing broke. My mate got lucky with his camera and got 4 shots of the jump spit seconds apart. It was never planned, The mud on my boot kinda hit the gas. Still don't want kids yet, id rather get a few more years into my morgage first, and I have a secure job but it means i'm out most nights of the week all over the place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 19:22 #12702 by bertbuckie
Replied by bertbuckie on topic Re: Children.....

Gary Whenmouth wrote: Have you seen all the pictures of the jump Bert? Nothing broke. My mate got lucky with his camera and got 4 shots of the jump spit seconds apart. It was never planned, The mud on my boot kinda hit the gas. Still don't want kids yet, id rather get a few more years into my morgage first, and I have a secure job but it means i'm out most nights of the week all over the place.

Lol..... youl be waiting untill your retired....only guarenteed income these days im afraid :(
not seen all pics no? link me? :)
I used to be out every day/night all over...... real mess and a amenace back before i started dating my wife...... my ex fiance and myself were very bad for each other.....both party animals lol - my wife now is spot on and keeps me on a short leash.....I kmow you might think im under the thumb but without her id undoubtfully be dead by now :(
Nevermind..... now I have a little git of a son ( vincent ) who i love to bits even tho he is a menace and a lovely wife......ohhhhhh...... and a land rover series 2a, a yamaha dtr 50, a jimny, a signum, toys :D

More
06 Mar 2011 19:48 #12708 by supergaz

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 20:12 #12715 by bertbuckie
Replied by bertbuckie on topic Re: Children.....
ohhhhhhhhhh....... very very nice - you either had big somethings that day or your foot slipped hahaha
couldnt have asked for better pics tho!!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds