BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Sorry I havnt been online in a while.....

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Mar 2011 09:55 #12335 by bertbuckie
Sorry I havnt been online in a while..... was created by bertbuckie
Incase anyone noticed, I havnt been on for a couple weeks.... been a stressfull few weeks :(
Suspended from work with claims of bullying, harrasment and physical intimidation :( - none were true and the person claiming has now appologised and tried to claim something else untrue about another colleuge!!! ( mental problems I think )
My son has had swine flu.....
I have also been working hard on my computing HNC and Physio..... I can now walk a lot better Adam :) - I managed about 4 miles one day :D
To top that all a friend died and it was 4 weeks until the body was released :(
Nevermind, after hearing the postie open the door and shout to me " post " today whilst watching Jeremy Kyle I saw my mini DV camera thing had arrived :D ( the same as many of you have )
Also...... I see Martin has sent me the trial for the wheel wobble :)
Perhaps my luck is changing for the better :D

I wont manage to fit these until the weekend..... I have mon/tuesday off so should be okay :)

Thanks for cheering me up Martin :)

Bert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Keefe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Mar 2011 10:48 #12340 by Keefe
Glad you're back Bert, I was only wondering the other day about you. Thought I hadn't seen anything of you on the site for a while.

A rough couple of weeks you've had! Your son ok?
I'm just about to go to physio this afternoon. Hoping they're going to show me how to get up steps easier. I have a flight to catch on the 11th and I don't want to go up in that lift/hoist thing they have for the geriatrics!!
Sorry to hear about the death of your mate as well, same reason I'm flying off next week.

Have fun with the camera, I took mine in the Hozzy but the male nurse saw it and made my wife take it home. Pah!

Have fun getting back into tinkering.

All the best.

K :)

• trextr7monkey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Mar 2011 22:36 #12438 by trextr7monkey
Replied by trextr7monkey on topic Re: Sorry I havnt been online in a while.....
Hi Bert, sounds like a real downer- best advice I have is to get stuck into your hobbies and skip watching the news for a couple of days!
We were up in Aberdeen for a couple of days last week revisiting old haunts but never made it further north. One of my wife's old friends has just bought a holiday cottage in Buckie ( small world or what :D :D) so you never know we might be up there before too long.
atb
Mike

• adamjimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Mar 2011 06:30 #12444 by adamjimny
Replied by adamjimny on topic Re: Sorry I havnt been online in a while.....
glad you can walk better bertie...its just the best feeling aint it, iget it when i put my leg on n doing jimmy i just feel content and use it as my escape from reality. hope things work out better for you from now on you have my support

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Mar 2011 07:30 #12452 by bertbuckie
Replied by bertbuckie on topic Re: Sorry I havnt been online in a while.....
Cheers folks :)

Moneys still very tight but I will be doing some cheap/free mods to the jimny :)
Really need to sit down and do some of my HNC tho.... my work rota for the next while is........
1 day on, 4 days off.
3 days on 9 off
5 days on 3 off
3 days on 5 off
2 on 4 off
4 on 2 off
4 on 3 off
4 on 4 off

lol, many long weekends :) Should get my bike MOT'd to sell and the jimny fitted with new mod etc :)

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds