BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

WANTED...roof rails

More
09 Feb 2020 15:03 #218213 by gusthegorilla
Looking for a pair of Jimny roof rails...must be undamaged, and complete with all 4 end caps + mounting bolts....will pay postage.

Thank you,

Gus.

I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2020 16:01 - 09 Feb 2020 16:02 #218218 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic WANTED...roof rails
I have a full set off my 2009 JLX+.
Complete but no fixing nuts (think they are M6) for the roof studs. I assume all ages fit the same, no bolts to fit to roof, just nuts?
One end cap has slight scratch (full silver colour rails and caps)and another maybe some of the plastic prongs (that clip it on) missing, but nothing a blob of something to hold it on will not fix. They are 99% perfect, just trying to highlight any problems.
Make a donation to forum (your call on how much) and cover postage and you can have them.
Alternatively collect from ST74AS.
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 09 Feb 2020 16:02 by Scimike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gusthegorilla

More
09 Feb 2020 16:19 #218222 by gusthegorilla
Replied by gusthegorilla on topic WANTED...roof rails
Mike,

You're a gentleman ...thank you .
I'm on the East Yorkshire coast, so I'll take the offer of postage, if I may please.

I'll PM you my address, please let me know how you would prefer payment.
Once again, thank you. ...didn't expect such a great result !

Kind regards,
Gus

More
09 Feb 2020 16:51 #218226 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic WANTED...roof rails
Hi yes got your address etc.
It will more than likely be Thursday before I can get in the loft and sort out postal cost etc. I'll send you a email or phone when I have done so.
Be in touch soon, hope this is ok.
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gusthegorilla

More
09 Feb 2020 17:12 #218227 by gusthegorilla
Replied by gusthegorilla on topic WANTED...roof rails
That's brilliant, Mike...and there's no rush.
Text is fine, or I'm on WhatsApp if you use it.
Take care, talk soon,
Gus

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds