BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

spung a leak

• mattt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Aug 2017 09:49 #183321 by mattt
Replied by mattt on topic Re:spung a leak
well after fighting with the salvage jimny to get the pipe off i decided to let the garage fit it .
All sorted took her out for a run on the local lanes in torrential rain she was spot on ! thanks for all the advice guys .
at one point some nice people had pulled a load of branches on logs across the lane , i managed to get over them ( wasn't going to get out in that rain !) as i did the 4wd started flashing on the dash . got to the end of the lane back to 2wd then after a few min back to 4wd for the next lane the light stopped flashing . knocked sensor or something ? i am running manual hubs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds