× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Gearbox filler plug location?

• Mraz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Nov 2017 12:46 #186051 by Mraz
Gearbox filler plug location? was created by Mraz
Sorry for dumb question but I just cant find the damn thing. It's a R72 gearbox.

I've changed oils in engine, transfer box and diffs but I cant find the filler plug on gearbox.

Where is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2017 13:39 #186052 by kirkynut
About 1/2 way up the gearbox on the off-side, the UK driver's side.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Mraz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Nov 2017 17:38 #186054 by Mraz
Replied by Mraz on topic Gearbox filler plug location?
I'll look again. Thank you.

Do I fill it to the plug like diffs or I do I need to measure it? Does this also apply to transfer box?

More
10 Nov 2017 18:08 #186055 by jackonlyjack
Level ground and fill till it runs out
Same applies to diffs transfer and gearbox

Jack

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds