BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

New Shocks for Zero Lift

• Venter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Oct 2013 21:43 #85554 by Venter
New Shocks for Zero Lift was created by Venter
My shocks will need replacing soon, so looking for ideas...

I drive on about 60% on-road and 40% off-road, and my off-road time is spent mainly on forestry tracks. I don't have a suspension lift, and don't want one, so it's just the shocks I'm looking for. Which brands and models should I go for?

I sometimes drive fairly fast along the forestry roads and my suspension takes a bit of a hammering with the pot-holes and ruts. So looking at the better ones, although cost might limit me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Oct 2013 08:57 #85574 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic New Shocks for Zero Lift
I would go for rough country shocks

• Bits4Vits
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Oct 2013 13:50 #85599 by Bits4Vits
Replied by Bits4Vits on topic New Shocks for Zero Lift
I've just taken delivery of a batch of Monroe Adventure 4x4 Shocks this morning, as it happens!

www.bits4vits.co.uk/store/index.php?sear...roe+jimny&_a=viewCat

Dave

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds