× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Gen 3 car mats

More
15 May 2024 13:22 #255962 by JAGtheman
Gen 3 car mats was created by JAGtheman
Anyone know where I can get a new pair of front car mats (RHD) that have the word "Jimny" in the correct font, embroidered on the sides of the mats. I see these mats in South Africa on the 2013 onwards facelift models. (lousy image attached)

Julian
2008 Gen 3 Manual
Being completely revitalised
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2024 04:39 #255967 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic Gen 3 car mats
Bought my original rubber mats from a Suzuki original dealer. They where not too expensive.
These might be original too?

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
16 May 2024 11:01 #255970 by JAGtheman
Replied by JAGtheman on topic Gen 3 car mats
Thanks, but I was looking for carpet style mats. Which I will then cover with a rubber mat go figure hahaha

Julian
2008 Gen 3 Manual

More
16 May 2024 17:32 #255974 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic Gen 3 car mats
I was thinking the carpets too can be original?

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
22 May 2024 20:28 #256052 by JAGtheman
Replied by JAGtheman on topic Gen 3 car mats
I try to avoid going to Suzuki as their prices are always to choke on. But if you say they were acceptable, I will give them a try. At the moment I am battling with a misfire when cold which is turning into a hugely expensive thing to solve.

Julian
2008 Gen 3 Manual

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds