× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Gen 4 Rear Recovery Points

More
28 Jan 2023 13:38 - 28 Jan 2023 14:52 #247227 by wjamieson
Bought my new Suzuki Jimny in March 2019. Fitted various accessories. Have recently sold the Jimny and bought a new LC 150. Just a wee bit bigger :) I am going to post individual topics for the various items available.

Rear Recovery Points (Left and Right) www.jimnybits.com/jimny-rear-hd-recovery...-points-2018-on.html 3 years old. Wire brushed and repainted. All nuts and bolts included. Note nuts and bolts are used. £75.00 for collection. P&P Extra.

Last edit: 28 Jan 2023 14:52 by wjamieson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2023 10:54 #247720 by LJ
Replied by LJ on topic Gen 4 Rear Recovery Points
Hello, do you still have these? cheers

More
27 Feb 2023 12:18 #247777 by wjamieson
Hello, sorry for the delay. Yes they are still available.

More
18 Mar 2023 21:02 #248093 by wjamieson
Still available.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds