× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

G13bb engine wanted

More
08 May 2019 17:45 #207547 by jago
G13bb engine wanted was created by jago
Looking for a low mileage G13bb engine. Mine has started to get a taste for oil!!
I am nr Winchester in Hampshire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JimmyJack
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 May 2019 18:52 #207554 by JimmyJack
Replied by JimmyJack on topic G13bb engine wanted
Hi Jago. I am about 30 minutes away. See my post "For sale another blue jimny". If I don't get anyone to buy my car it is going to be scrapped which is a shame as it is still a good daily runner. The engine has worked really well since fitting 3 or 4 years ago from a donor Suzuki car of some description.

More
09 May 2019 07:07 #207569 by jago
Replied by jago on topic G13bb engine wanted
Hi Jack.
I am interested in the jimny, were are you based?
I am back from holiday tomorrow afternoon. So can come up when it's convenient for us both. Cheers

• JimmyJack
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 May 2019 19:49 #207634 by JimmyJack
Replied by JimmyJack on topic G13bb engine wanted
Hi Jago. OK sometime over the week end would be fine. I will try and pm you contact details so we can discuss further.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds