A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ?
10 Oct 2026 23:21 #265386
by fordem
I also found them odd, partly because I'd previously seen a post with very similarly wording to the first one on another forum that I moderate.
One of the things I noticed is that 4xfourart is owned by someone called Mehmet Becce (it's on their website) and the review claiming them to be the "world's best selling kit" is on a Becce Industries website.
Replied by fordem on topic Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ?
The two initial posts in this thread do have some traits of stealth marketing, I find. I suspect they might be from the same person.
I also found them odd, partly because I'd previously seen a post with very similarly wording to the first one on another forum that I moderate.
One of the things I noticed is that 4xfourart is owned by someone called Mehmet Becce (it's on their website) and the review claiming them to be the "world's best selling kit" is on a Becce Industries website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 9991
- Thank you received: 1999
11 Oct 2026 02:57 #265387
by Lambert
Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.
Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
Replied by Lambert on topic Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ?
Interesting. I'm going to let it ride for now but I'll keep an eye on it and them. Thank you.
Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.
Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
