A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gen4 JDM Dash Replacement

More
08 Oct 2026 19:00 #265365 by jt
Gen4 JDM Dash Replacement was created by jt
Hello! I have recently purchased a 2025 JDM Gen 4 import Jimny. The truck has an after market head unit which is great but the dash is still set to Japanese with the clock in UTC+9.

Am I correct in thinking I can purchase a second has dash from a UK jimny and swap it straight in? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.