BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Baptism of fire!! (well Snow)

• just
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Dec 2010 11:33 #6933 by just
Replied by just on topic Re: Baptism of fire!! (well Snow)
Sorry I thought you had 195/80/15 Kumhos on

has anyone any Views on the Kingpin AT or the Insa turbo Ranger they both seem to be copies of the BFgoodrich AT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2010 11:43 #6934 by dirtydogz
Tyres direct uk sell black modulaes.01582 585 845.4 wheels £163.40.

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

• biggaz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Dec 2010 12:35 #6938 by biggaz
Replied by biggaz on topic Re: Baptism of fire!! (well Snow)
Just..

It was neneoffroad shop on ebay, listed silver ones but i rang up and had black ones aswell. Has them on for 125 for a set of 4 delivered with make offer so i spoke and managed to get the 5 for the same price.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds