BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

As Stock as they Come

More
29 Nov 2010 00:27 #6735 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re: As Stock as they Come
A suggestion to get the power up to the lights is to bin the original ariel and use a screen mounted one or another elsewhere - perhaps a rubber flexible one and use the hole left from the old one to run wires out siliconing up the rest of the hole - saves drilling holes in the bodywork!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2010 00:28 #6736 by kirkynut
Oh and in respect of your photography - you are a very talented chap! They are awesome!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Nov 2010 08:48 #6742 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: As Stock as they Come

kirkynut wrote: Oh and in respect of your photography - you are a very talented chap! They are awesome!

Kirkynut

I agree B)

• lukeyblunt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Nov 2010 08:54 #6744 by lukeyblunt
Replied by lukeyblunt on topic Re: As Stock as they Come

kirkynut wrote: A suggestion to get the power up to the lights is to bin the original ariel and use a screen mounted one or another elsewhere - perhaps a rubber flexible one and use the hole left from the old one to run wires out siliconing up the rest of the hole - saves drilling holes in the bodywork!

Kirkynut

Great call ! Having reversed under the clothe line.. the original aerial bent off anyways. i bought a new one.. but it's not yet in place. (im using a coat hanger for the time being!)
Thanks for the tip - im sure my Dad will be blissfully informed, knowing that we needn't take the drill to the bodywork :)
Thanks again
Luke B

More
01 Dec 2010 12:33 #6882 by kirkynut
I know where your dad is coming from. My truck has a full external cage, winch etc but I refuse to drill holes in my bodywork!

Kirkynut

• lukeyblunt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2010 17:38 #7075 by lukeyblunt
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Jimny and the Defender
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\blacknwhite.jpg[/attachment]

My Jimny being the Beauty. Obviously ;)

• lukeyblunt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2010 17:56 - 05 Dec 2010 17:59 #7077 by lukeyblunt
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Jimny and the Defender

[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\blacknwhite.jpg[/attachment]

Jimny being the Beauty. Obviously ;)
Last edit: 05 Dec 2010 17:59 by lukeyblunt.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds